When Workers Get Fatigued Due To The Extreme Heat, They Can Lose Their Productivity. Fortunately, This Problem Can Be Avoided If You Use Warehouse Cooling Systems.
Here are ways you can keep your warehouse cool during the summer – and thereby keep operations running efficiently and morale high.
- Use industrial fans, especially in high-activity areas, the bigger the fan blade the more air flow you get.
- Rent or buy portable industrial air cooler as it is cost-effective and efficient as cool air can be directed to where it is most needed. The Use of our Industrial Portable Air Cooler MC25000 Will Maintain Worker Productivity By At Least 90%
- Install industrial exhaust fans —this will help to throughout the moisture from the warehouse
- Rent air conditioning. Yes this might not be a cheap option but it is highly recommended during the hottest months in UAE such as July and August when the humidity is unbearable. Renting air conditioner is also preferable choice in factories where machines generate more heat or if the operations and products are very sensitive to heat such as medicine, food stuff or make up. In case your inventory or your operation are in a specific area of the warehouse you can separate these areas with transparent curtains and fix the rented ACs in this areas so that you prevent the cold from spreading to other area where cold air is not require
- Make sure your warehouse’s ceilings are adequately
- Install HVLS ceiling fans (high volume/low speed),this type of fan can keep the air circulating over the whole warehouse.